Work location will be:
2929 Long Lake Rd
Make your mark with us!
To learn more about working at U.S. Venture, watch this video: URL blocked - click to apply
This position is for U.S. AutoForce, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc. U.S. AutoForce is a leading distributor and marketer of top-tier brands for tires, parts, and lubricants in the vehicle aftermarket. Our customers are independent and chain tire and vehicle care providers in the passenger, recreational, agricultural, and commercial segments.
As a member of the U.S. Venture family, you will take part in “making a difference” for your fellow team members as well as those in our community – all while having the opportunity for growth and development. Apply now to join and begin making your mark with us!
The core working hours are Monday - Friday 5:00am - 12:30pm or until the work is completed
The position includes transporting dry goods as well as pulling products or putting them away, and unloading trucks as needed. You will perform daily deliveries with a set route of stops. Providing outstanding customer service is essential as a delivery driver, as you will be the “face” of our company. Giving our customers an excellent experience is a number one priority for U.S. Venture.
- Drive a straight truck
- Follow any safety procedures per training manual
- Keep complete and accurate records and logs of all driving and deliveries
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections
Customer Service/Cash on Delivery:
- Provide quality customer service during every interaction
- Collect and handle cash on deliveries
**$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!** ($500 at 3 months, $500 at 6 months, and $1000 at 1 year of service)
- Starting wage based upon experience with additional pay increase with satisfactory performance at 90 days!
- Annual incentive plan bonus
- Healthcare benefits, available your first day on the job
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Contribution AND Match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid Vacation, Sick time and Holidays
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- HealthSmart Rewards, including a dedicated Health Coach and healthy living reimbursement program
- Growth and Advancement through our Material Handler Career Ladder
Looking for the latest U.S. AutoForce Careers updates? Follow us on URL blocked - click to apply
- 23 years old or older (mandatory federal requirement)
- Commercial Driver License: Class B
- Endorsements: (H) Hazardous Materials
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Capable of pushing/rolling tires up to 400 pounds
- Ability to follow safe operating procedures
- Ability to provide quality customer service
One of the following:
- 1 year commercial motor vehicle driving experience (Class A or B)
- 2 years full-time relative work experience and satisfactory completion of
truck driving program (approved by company)
To apply to this job, please email Email blocked - click to apply.
U.S. Venture, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at URL blocked - click to apply.
Operate Wheeled Vehicle
Report Mechanical Failure