To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
800 Kings Highway North
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- ESS Education
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ESS • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
ESS, a leader in Educational Management Services, is currently seeking a Payroll Clerk in the Cherry Hill, NJ area. The successful candidate will possess high attention to detail and accuracy to process payroll for a large volume of employees.
Key Responsibilities include:
- High volume data entry to process payroll using a third party processor (Primepoint)
- Trouble-shooting time entry errors and missing information to correct payroll entries
- Entry of direct deposit information and paycard registrations
- Entry of garnishments, tax leins and other leins into system
- Timely processing of weekly payroll and payroll tax reporting
- Ensuring all payroll related accruals and account reconciliations are performed in accordance with company policy
- 1-2 years of experience in payroll
- Knowledge of in-house and outsourced payroll processes
- Knowledge of state/local taxes
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in PC applications and MS Word and Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a high paced, professional environment
Why join ESS?
The rapid growth and expansion of our business is causing a need for a Payroll Clerk in our Cherry Hill, NJ corporate office. By joining ESS, you will enjoy a friendly and hard-working team who will help you succeed. We provide ample training to give you the confidence to excel in your career and we encourage promotion from within! This is a great opportunity for the right candidate! Apply today!
Learn how to get hired with ESS:
As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. With more than 700 school district partners throughout the US, ESS supports the education of more than 2.5 million students every day. We provide our employees the ability to work in school districts across the country in addition to benefits, comprehensive training, flexible work schedules, and professional development. Visit ESS.com to learn more and help to improve education for every student, every day.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.