Moretrench specializes in design/build solutions to meet the diverse conditions and underground construction challenges that impact so many of today's projects. At Moretrench, we consider our people to be our most important asset and our continued success and growth for more than 100 years can be measured by a corporate philosophy of hiring, and keeping, the best people for the job. The right people, together with a strong commitment to excellence in all aspects of our work and client relationships, has led to Moretrench becoming a trusted and preferred partner that consistently generates repeat clients and referrals. We have an opportunity for a Shop Mechanic to be based out of our headquarters in Rockaway, NJ.
In this hands-on position, you will be responsible for:
- Preforming a variety of skilled duties which include inspections, diagnosis, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of heavy construction equipment
- Ability to understand and fill out service-related documents and paperwork in a timely manner
- Clean work area as necessary to maintain a safe work environment
- Meet all company and equipment related safety requirements
- Read and interpret specifications and manuals
- Actively participate in all meeting and training sessions
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Qualified candidates will have 5 or more years of experience as a mechanic. Comacchio, Klemm and Casagrande drill rig experience preferred but not required. Must have familiarity with the construction industry and experience working around heavy equipment. Should be able to diagnose and repair a wide variety of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical equipment.
Complex Problem Solving