\u0022The National Sales Manager position requires an enthusiastic, energetic, and dynamic individual capable of seeing the big picture of how sales, marketing, education and operations work together. Candidate will manage and organize a regional sales team to ensure SHF exceeds its production goals. Sales Manager will coordinate the team sales efforts in penetrating their regional markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Travel as needed to assist with sales presentations, broker recruitment, and staff development (performance observance)
• Facilitate and motivate the meeting or exceeding of production goals.
• Coach and train the sales team by monitoring the pipeline and assisting in the development, implementation and actualization of business plans.
o Provide regular constructive feedback to sales teams both formally and informally.
o Continually evaluate effectiveness of sales team members and address areas for improvement with specific action plans.
• Address and document all significant performance issues.
• Monitor specific sales efforts and establish/enforce minimum performance and quality levels pursuant to established metrics.
o Ensure Account Managers are maximizing their sales capacity including regular and effective in-person broker visits as well as prompt follow up on all leads.
o Ensure Sales Associates are actively managing transactions at various stages within the pipeline.
o Monitor and approve sales team members’ work hours.
• Proactively and fairly resolve any and all conflicts with little or no escalation
• Maintain ultimate accountability for team production goals and efficiency.
o Demonstrate continuous growth across production metrics, Number of funded loans, Dollar volume of funded loans, Broker registrations, Percentage of loans funded, LOIs issued and accepted.
• Proactively coordinate marketing efforts as single point of contact to marketing group for the sales team
o Organize concerted efforts across Account Managers and territories
o Work closely to execute regional and national initiatives
o Provide feedback and ideas from sales team to marketing managers
o Assist in compiling competitive analysis
o Lead Sessions/Events
o Identify and communicate new marketing opportunities
o Ensure sales teams have most current marketing materials
• Disseminate information from management and other departments to sales team
o Communicate regularly with entire team regarding new or modified corporate programs, policies, and/or procedures
• Maintain, and encourage sales team to maintain, current knowledge of industry and competition
o Regularly attend external professional development opportunities (educational, networking, etc.)
o Regularly read industry and market-related publications