Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Biologics Extended Characterization Scientist in North Wales, PA
Biologics Extended Characterization Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Conducting extended characterization testing for late phase and commercial biologics drug substances and drug products studies to support product development and commercialization surface plasmon resonance, mass spectrometry, H/UPLC, biophysical methods)
- The candidate will also participate in instrument and assay validation, OOS/OOT investigations, root cause analyses and other development activities of late stage and commercial biologics.
- Authors status updates, status reports, technical protocols, technical reports, SOPs, ASOPs.
- Ensure work and team activities are aligned with all relevant development quality, regulatory, GMP requirements.
- Maintain accurate and timely data records and documentation in both ELN and paper systems
- Operate safely and according to company safety and environmental requirements
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelors or Master degree in Chemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or a related field with at least 2 years of laboratory experience performing biophysical studies.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of North Wales, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Attention To Detail