You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Position: Testing Lead
- 6-8 Years of experience leading teams in the Testing/QA/QE field with a passion for quality and a demonstrated track record of continuously improving;
- A proven history of successfully coordinating and executing all aspects of testing efforts from project inception to post launch on medium to large sized projects
- Experience leading and executing Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, and End to End testing
- Ability to develop a test plans that are customized and optimized for the situation and communicate it effectively to stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and articulate to stakeholders and management across multiple business functions
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
* America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
* Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
* 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
* Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
* INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
* Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
* Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
* 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
* 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
* 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
* 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Thanks & Regards,
Team Lead - US Staffing
Global HQ Address - 270 Davidson Ave, Suite 704, Somerset, NJ 08873.
Web: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Test Lead | Social: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Test Lead | [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Test Lead | [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Test Lead - provided by Dice
- Change Management
- Employee Motivation
- Leadership Development
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6874_855737f64c81bf9f3af7c58
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.