Rahns Trucking, Inc., a partner of The H&K Group, Inc. is looking for experienced concrete or construction drivers for various locations! A Class A or B CDL license is required! Concrete Mixing Truck Drivers drive trucks equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver concrete mix to job sites by performing the following job duties:
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drives truck under loading hopper to receive sand, gravel, cement, and water and starts mixer.
- Drives truck to location for unloading.
- Moves levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete.
- Cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck.
- Sprays surfaces of truck with protective compound to prevent adhering of concrete.
- Assembles cement chute.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K’s strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team!
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)