The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Sell new business insurance to bank referrals, teammates, and other referral sources in a centralized sales environment. Build strong relationships with insurance, bank, business, and individual partners to be the trusted insurance contact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Effectively respond to all referrals received within 48 hours from the time of receipt. In not received via Salesforce, must be entered immediately.
2. Multi-task to be able to manage referral pipeline, insurance carrier updates and all requests.
3. Quote and sell appropriate coverage with core carrier partners.
4. Grow insurance knowledge on all coverages, industry trends and carrier appetites.
5. Gain an understanding of current carrier underwriting guidelines, coverages and changes to be able to front-line underwrite effectively.
6. Work to extend client relationship to other products and services offered by McGriff and Truist.
7. Business and relationship development with referrals sources to provide a steady flow of qualified referrals.
8. Utilize Salesforce as a referral management tool and Sagitta.
9. Maintain all applicable insurance licenses and all necessary continuing education classes.
10. Other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School graduate or equivalent education and/or related experience
2. Strong interpersonal skills, especially telephone demeanor
3. Independent thinking with an ambitious goal oriented mindset
4. Strong team player worth ethic and willingness to help reach all goals
5. Demonstrate proficiency of basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office products
1. College or advanced degree
2. Certifications in field of endeavor
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, citizenship or national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Truist is a Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Software Applications
- Success Driven