Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- This Nurse will be giving Chemo daily, doing assessments, and giving shots, accessing ports, etc.
- Assists providers and staff with the daily coordination of patient care to facilitate efficient patient flow and provider access. Functions as primary liaison between patients, staff, and providers to ensure delivery of a patient centered model of care. Serves as primary support person for the providers. Ability to support coverage of Clinical Manager, if needed.
- Must have strong critical thinking skills, as well as the ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Must have Active RN License in Florida (On file before this candidate starts)
- Must have BLS Card (On file before this candidate starts)
- Must have at least 1-2 years of RN Experience
- Experience with accessing ports/starting IVs
- EMR Experience
Hours for this Registered Nurse Position:
Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Advantages of this Registered Nurse position:
- Competitive salary $30-$35, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse / RN
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Registered Nurse Certified
Electronic Medical Record