To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2 Somerset Street
Hopewell, NJ 08525
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Director, US Site Management
Bristol-Myers Squibb, Co. • Hopewell, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- This strategic leadership role in Regional Clinical Operations, US Site Management serves as a Therapeutic Area Lead overseeing the operational planning, implementation, delivery of US commitments for submissions across global Oncology Phase I-III programs.
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing program level leadership, guidance and expertise to the US Clinical Operations staff assigned to complex Oncology clinical studies across a large portfolio of multiple phases and indications.
- Driving alignment across development programs, promoting knowledge sharing, and operational issue resolution through close collaborations with Operation Leads, Protocol Managers and Clinical.
- Leading a team of Site Managers and Sr. Site Manager(s) with their respective direct reports to build and maintain a high quality US Clinical Operations organization.
- Managing the hiring, development, coaching, mentoring, performance management and succession planning of staff.
- Working with Operation Leads and functional leads to align on department resourcing and staffing strategies to meet project deliverables and initiatives.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of the development programs across the Oncology portfolio and ensuring in-depth understanding of therapeutic area strategies, disease areas and relevant external landscape.
- Building strong working relationships with peers, senior leaders, key stakeholders and external oncology networks to influence decisions and achieve results.
- The successful candidate will have/be:
- Master or bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Nursing or pharmacy with broad drug development and global clinical trials experience;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in people and project management in the pharmaceutical, biotech or contract research organizations;
- Broad experience in leading Oncology programs;
- Previous experience managing people, coaching and developing others;
- Highly organized and motivated possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and coordinate complex projects and initiatives;
- Demonstrated effective leadership, influencing skills and ability to work in a team environment;
- Strategic agility to apply in depth knowledge of clinical research to goals and objectives across the portfolio;
- And results oriented with proven track record in building strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to manage BOW.