- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health International Inc.’s business code of ethics & conduct and all policies
- Align with the Company’s Mission, Guiding Principles, Values, Goals, and Objectives
- Drive assigned vehicle and deliver/pick up shipments
- Collect money from customers and help resolve service complaints
- Load and unload the assigned vehicle. Ensure all loads are properly secured for transport.
- Operate all of the warehouse equipment/machinery
- Achieve assigned performance metrics and KPIs
- Help maintain a secure, organized, clean, and safe warehouse and vehicle
- Handle all hazardous materials, pesticides, and prescription drugs according to Company’s processes/procedures in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Assure routine maintenance is performed on the assigned vehicle per the schedule and that vehicle is always in a good and safe condition
- Adherence with DOT drug & alcohol testing.
- Follow all local, state and federal motor carrier laws.
- Follow company biosecurity policies and customer biosecurity protocols as required.
- Submit all required daily, weekly and monthly compliance reports.
- Managing time effectively, meeting personal goals and fleet goals and objectives
- Performing all work in accordance with Company safety guidelines and procedures including all required Safety and Compliance Training and regulatory licensing
- Always maintain an acceptable driving record, current driver’s license and applicable endorsements
- May require overnight runs
- Local deliveries as assigned
- CDL, No-endorsements, driving vehicles up to 56k GVWR tandem axle box truck.
- Must have experience driving 26 ft box trucks or flatbeds
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Obtain a satisfactory MVR review.
- Ability to drive assigned vehicle
- Knowledge of the delivery area and ability to read maps
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Basic problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Effective time management skills
Complex Problem Solving
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB12509_21382
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Spectra provides temporary, temp-to-hire & direct hire staffing solutions in the fields of shipping & receiving, hospitality, commercial driving & construction.
We are the leading skilled workforce recruiters in the industry because our recruiting experts have multiple years of experience in their respective fields. They are highly trained and qualified in identifying top candidates who can deliver skills, safety, and reliability to their employers.
Spectra extends far beyond just delivering high-quality skilled workers wherever they’re needed. Our expert field representatives have been trained to help give you full control over labor-related costs as well as meet 6 critical business objectives consistently:
- Minimize Workers Compensation Exposure
- Control HealthCare & Benefits Costs
- Maximize Workforce Productivity
- Manage the Financial Impact of Labor Legislation
- Lower Hiring Costs
- Lower SUTA & Unemployment Costs
Spectra not only delivers the highest-caliber skilled contingent workers in the industry, we also give you a strategic workforce approach that enables maximum profitability.
View the full profile