To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chief Nursing Officer
Nathan Adelson Hospice • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Chief Nursing Officer provides leadership, direction and administration of nursing operations to ensure compliance with the organization’s strategic plans and objectives and the realization of quality, cost effective hospice and palliative services. Maintains compliance with regulations of accrediting bodies by monitoring operations and initiating changes where required. Participates in the on-call rotation. Actively supports and promotes the hospice’s vision, mission and overall philosophy.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in a nursing leadership role.
• Associates degree in Nursing, as well as experience in leadership and management positions with
increasing responsibility. Bachelor or Master of Science in Nursing preferred.
• Minimum qualifications include experience in strategic planning and development, supervising and
• Healthcare or hospice and palliative experience required.
• Strong computer
skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and electronic medical records.
• Demonstrated knowledge of pertinent state and federal rules as well as Joint Commission
Required Licensure and Certification:
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada.
• Current CPR certification.
• Possess an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organizational
requirements and is in good working order. Must maintain a clean driving record.
• Hospice and Palliative Care certification desirable.