Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: Actively manage and grow territory; drive corporate and regional strategic initiatives; build distributor relationships to grow discretionary sales and promote your own target programs to increase share.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Actively manage and grow existing territory
- Aggressively engage all large and medium end-users to deliver Lincoln's total value proposition and increase sales. Provide technical support, demonstrations and training where needed and where it will drive a positive sales result. Drive corporate and regional strategic initiatives.
- Provide distributor training as needed, support and promote corporate distributor programs and create your own targeted programs to drive distributor sales and increase share in this channel
- Drive Educational Program to all major schools and Unions to increase Lincoln share, presence and total sales
- Territory includes Metro Detroit and surrounding areas Minimal overnight travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering discipline strongly preferred; Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of three years of experience as a Lincoln Electric Technical Sales Representative or similar Lincoln Electric position
- Above average sales performance over the last two years
- Self-motivated, aggressive and independent
- Relocation to Detroit, Mi.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)