To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Erik Gunderson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Location: San Francisco, CA
Length: 12+ months, contract to hire
Status: US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Domain: Financial Services
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
- Concurrently participate in multiple technology projects from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Act as a primary point of contact for development projects with other technology teams.
- Provide business teams input into project requirements, design and other critical project documentation.
- Provide work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of combined software/application development experience
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
- Experience developing mobile applications using Objective C, SWIFT, Java or C#
- Created 2 or more applications available in Apple's AppStore
- Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Familiarity with how to optimize code for phones, testing with phones, challenges with phones
- Experience with GIT source control management.
- Experience consuming SOAP web services
- Experience with automated acceptance/regression testing
- Support project releases