To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, NY
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staff Industrial Hygienist
Pennoni Associates Inc. • Philadelphia, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Staff Industrial Hygienist with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Hygiene projects associated with asbestos, lead-based paint, biological hazards, and PCB's
- Asbestos abatement oversight, enviromental building surveys, and report writing
- Overseeing and running air samples on asbestos abatement projects
- Preparing reports including observations, analysis of contaminants, and recommendations for control and correction of hazards
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
- Required education: High School Diploma.
- Bachelor's degree in science preferred but not required.
- Minimum years of work experience: 3.
- Licenses required: NYC Asbestos Investigator License or NYS Asbestos Inspector License.
- New Jersey Driver's License.
- Computer skills required: Proficiency in Microsoft software (Word and Excel).
- Ability to work well with others or alone.