Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
Are you passionate about the A/E/C industry? Our established client in the Wilsonville area is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. This temporary-to-hire opportunity is going to be heavily involved with the billing and invoicing process for their clients. A successful candidate for this position will have a proven track record and will be able to perform the following duties:
- Regularly communicate with internal managers regarding billing procedures
- Investigate any outstanding accounts and follow up with managers with documentation on your findings
- Prepare billing package for each client, specific to their account and progress of job completion
- Maintain all account records to ensure all paperwork is readily available
- Process payments and ensure they are allocated to the correct project
- Review documents for each customer contract to ensure all billing requirements have been met
Our client has seen continued growth over the past 10 years and are projected to continue this trend. They are seeking a motivated individual who can work in a team-oriented environment. All candidates interested in this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply
for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- High school diploma or GED required
• At least 3 years of experience performing accounts receivable responsibilities
• Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external individuals
• Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis in Excel
Ability to utilize accounting software, such as Viewpoint
• High attention to detail
Maintain Indexed Record