Title: School Occupational Therapist
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success nationwide, we are seeking an Occupational Therapist to provide in-person services and evaluations for school students. This position involves working closely with children, young adults and children with special needs, evaluating students, and writing reports to determine what specific needs accommodations, or modifications students need.Details of the role:
- This position is for the 2022/2023 school years.
- Tentative hours will be Tuesday and Thursday 8:00AM - 4:00 PM with an unpaid ½ half lunch break, and Wednesday 8:30AM - 11:30AM.
- Possession of up-to-date clearances (or willingness to obtain)
- Completing student assessments
- Maintaining a caseload
- Completing all required paperwork in a timely manner
- Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
- Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you.
- We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position