To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
765 Sycamore Drive
Milpitas, CA 95035
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Teledyne Technologies • Milpitas, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Teledyne LeCroy (Protocol Solutions Group) (www.teledynelecroy.com), is a world-leading designer, manufacturer & distributor of high-speed electronic equipment located in Chestnut Ridge, NY.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Customer Service Representative with knowledge of international shipping to join our order management team. In this support position, the right candidate will interact with our internal and external customers via email.Position Summary and Responsibilities
- Proofs all orders for accuracy & release by the end of each business day
- Print & e-mails sales order acknowledgements to customers and appropriate sales engineer
- Resolving order discrepancies
- Entering orders into an ERP booking system
- Prepares formal quotations & or proposals as requested by sales engineers & customers
- Enters and tracks quotations within salesforce database
- Engaging in heavy customer contact via email
- Ensures all proper paperwork is filed in each order folder
- Maintain excellent customer service to internal customer’s via-email.
- Periodically update required spreadsheets.
- Checks multiple customer portals along with customer support box for new purchase orders throughout the day
- Answers inbound calls on published sales phone line and assist or route customers to appropriate
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficiency with e-mail required; excellent skills in Excel, Word and data entry
- Understanding of various payment terms
- Experience in similar manufacturing environments
- Knowledge or experience with lead times for products
- Experience with shipping to foreign countries preferred
- Must be detail oriented with ability to multi-task activities, work autonomously and proactively seek resolutions to open items