Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Schedule: Full Time
DoD 8570 IAT Requirement: IAT II (Security+, CySA+, CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
DoD 8570 IAM Requirement: None
DoD 8570 IASAE Requirement: IASAE I (CASP+, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP)
DoD CSSP Requirement: CSSP Infrastructure Support (CySA+, CEH, GICSP, SSCP)
Job Description Works with customers to plan and implement complex Zero Trust customer solutions. Serves as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives. Candidate needs to be an expert in the design and deployment of complex data architectures with 13+ years of systems engineering experience.
- Familiar with Zero Trust (ZT) architectures in addition to zero trust best practices. Familiar and experience with ZT vendor products and solutions such as SOAR, Identity, SIEM. Works with customers to plan and implement complex Zero Trust customer solutions.
- Experience with development and implementing data standards, data tagging, data formats.
- Experience with implementing complex database, data warehouse, or data analytics solutions.
- Performs highly specialized and technical tasks associated with the most current and cutting-edge technologies
- May serve as a technical consultant to a project or projects dealing with area of technical expertise
- Coordinates with contract management and Government personnel to ensure the problems have been properly defined and the solutions satisfy customer needs
- Performs complex system development, design, modeling, analysis, integration, and sustainment of systems for new or existing computer systems within an Enterprise.
- Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results.
- Providing system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Communicates with customers and teammates clearly and concisely.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
- Linux experience desired
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- Data Science Council of America (DASCA) Associate Big Data Engineer
- Data Science Council of America (DASCA) Senior Big Data Engineer
- Google Professional Data Engineer
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Amazon Web Services
- Big Data
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
- Contract Management
- Customer Demand Planning