Our clients are hiring a STRONG Administrative Assistant/ Executive Assistant to support managers and executives from the front desk.
Please apply if you are reliable, responsive and have applicable experience.Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Pay rate: $50-60k salary
Location: Highlands, Denver 80202
Please apply if you are reliable, responsive and have applicable experience.
This person sits out in the front of the office in the lobby - needs to be outgoing, friendly, upbeat, sharp, professional & multi-tasker
Mainly supporting the manager/assistant to the COO
- As an administrative assistant, you are responsible for a variety of clerical and organizational tasks necessary to keep your employer's business running in an efficient, organized way. Your duties will depend on your industry and the company you work for, but may include:
- Greeting visitors from the front desk in lobby
- Answering telephone, email, and other inquiries and directing them to other employees when appropriate
- Typing workplace documents, including letters and reports
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Creating and maintaining computer records
- Maintaining paper files
- Monitoring and ordering supplies
- Performing basic bookkeeping duties
- Booking meetings, seminars, and conferences, and organizing catering for them
- Taking minutes during business meetings
- Coordinating appointments of executives and managers
- Booking flights, hotel rooms, and restaurants for executives and managers
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Stock Control