Operate production equipment according to instructions to ensure proper operations and product output. Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Set up, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot the operations of machinery and associated equipment to detect and report malfunctions
2. Prepare product for transfer and/or final processing. Inspect product output for quality and accuracy.
3. Perform machine clean-up, set-up, and minor machine maintenance such as cleaning debris from machine, performing product and instrument checks, and complete equipment repairs and part replacement.
4. Respond to machinery breakdowns and/or material upsets and restore machine to working condition minimizing downtime.
5. Review material availability with necessary teams and assist in securing materials to support and meet production schedule.
6. Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
7. Operate a forklift BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
High school diploma Relevant Work Experience
1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
Must be able to read and understand charts, indicators, instructions on controls, operator checklists.
Read, write, and understand the English language.
Ability to be certified on Forklift and warehouse equipment.
Basic math skills including fractional / decimal equations.
Must be able to stand for an entire shift. Must have the ability to lift, reach, squat, push, and pull.
Requires lifting of objects up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to operate a pallet jack.