ITAC is helping a great organization in Birmingham, AL as they search for a Systems Analyst to analyze, validate, specify, verify and document the needs of the project stakeholders. This individual will also facilitate requirements gathering and technical documentation to accomplish operational needs. The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for seeing that the agreed-upon initiative tasks are performed timely per the documented project plan.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- To conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis.
- To develop detailed selection evaluation criteria.
- To analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments.
- To partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software.
- To develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field
- six (6) years of related experience required.
- Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- PharmNet MedMgr/Powerchart
- PharmNet Fill Batch Support
- IV Set/Med Order/Med Product build
- Multi-Facility support
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
SYSTEMS ANALYST II
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB8234_23579
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.