ITAC is helping a great organization in Birmingham, AL as they search for a Systems Analyst to analyze, validate, specify, verify and document the needs of the project stakeholders. This individual will also facilitate requirements gathering and technical documentation to accomplish operational needs. The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for seeing that the agreed-upon initiative tasks are performed timely per the documented project plan.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- To conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis.
- To develop detailed selection evaluation criteria.
- To analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments.
- To partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software.
- To develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field
- six (6) years of related experience required.
- Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- PharmNet MedMgr/Powerchart
- PharmNet Fill Batch Support
- IV Set/Med Order/Med Product build
- Multi-Facility support
Provide Technical Assistance
Software Development Life Cycle