NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
DISHWASHER / DISHWASHERS
- Get paid after each day worked with our partner Daily Pay!
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members - including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
Like most great ideas, Rock Bottom
started out as a simple thought: create the best place for friends to share a beer and a bite. Fast forward twenty plus years and you will find Rock Bottom
in over 10 cities across the US with over 700 original brews and more than 125 industry awards.
The Rock Bottom
vision starts with a great team. We help our restaurants see this vision by empowering our people to take care of their Guests, while having fun and producing a made-from-scratch product.
Your commitment to us:
- Wash pots, pans, and other cooking equipment by hand while following company approved washing techniques
- Maintain clean and sanitized kitchen utensils and service ware to keep up with the pace of the restaurant and provide efficient service to our guests
- Maintain dish area, equipment, and chemicals
- Ensure the work area and equipment stay clean throughout shift.
- Change dish machine chemicals, water, and three compartment sink, as needed
- Inspect and verify machine is working properly and chemical levels are correct throughout the work day
- Must be 16 years of age or older (unless local/state regulations apply)
- Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery (RB) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurant company. At Rock Bottom you can grow your career with us. This restaurant back of house job as a dish washer will focus on dish pit / dish machine operation in which you will be expected to provide efficiency and teamwork. Lavador / lavaplatos roles also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to BOH.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Notice Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus voluntary benefits. Skills & Requirements Qualifications
- Outline Of Food Preparation