Our north metro client is seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk to join their team to handle Accounts Payables, Receivables, and Payroll. This full time permanent position offers full benefits including 401k, PTO, and a flexible schedule. This position requires 2+ years of accounting knowledge and a two or four year degree is ideal but not required. This position pays $45-55k depending on experience. If interested, please send your most recent resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Bookkeeper or message me directly on LinkedIn. Sam Makozak
- Automated Payroll experience preferred
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience preferred
- Full Cycle Payroll experience
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Significant accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- 1+ years of related experience- Strong organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Demonstrated ability in exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bookkeeper
for more information.