To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Uniontown, PA 15401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Property & Casualty Licensed Agent – Inbound Customer Service
TTEC • Uniontown, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Be appreciated for the knowledge and experience you have gained in the insurance industry. As a TTEC Property & Casualty Licensed Agent, you’ll be taking inbound calls and other member inquiries for one of the most highly-respected providers in the nation.
What you’ll experience in this career:
- Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
- Ability to understand the members’ life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member’s needs and facility the member’s financial security
- Follow all appropriate guidelines for the career, state, and company
- No cold calling
- Active Property and Casualty license must remain compliant with licensing requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
- 1 year experience multitasking in a Windows operating system computer environment
- Competitive guaranteed hourly wage ($15.50/hour after training with amazing opportunities for growth)
- Paid product training
- Continuing education
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- And much, much more!
For more information on the TTEC experience, visit http://www.ttecjobs.com/ or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to experience the global conversation for yourself.