You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Reports to: Strategy Director
Curious about a career in advertising? Sensis, an award-winning ad agency, is looking for an organized and passionate Junior Strategist to help support the Strategy team. You will coordinate across departments and play and contribute on a variety of projects. The ideal candidate brings enthusiasm for research, analysis, data crunching and strategic thinking. You must possess a willingness to learn and aren’t afraid to speak up and share ideas. Candidates should be able to think critically from a business development standpoint, as well as possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college required
- Marketing, Business, Communications, or Advertising Degree strongly preferred
- Some experience working in an ad agency, consulting firm, or startup
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a team player AND problem solve independently
- A passion for behavior-change marketing and cultural insights
- An interest in studying the current digital and media landscape and its role in advertising
- A great attitude and a willingness to learn
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote
- Proficiency in data analytics and data visualization
- MUST be able to roll up your sleeves and dig deep – this is a very hands-on position
- Ability to write compelling, articulate and succinct creative brief and media briefs
- Ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data.
- Ability to write research reports, presentations, white papers and general business correspondence.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively present to internal audiences
- Ability to “drink from the fire hose” – can stay on top of emerging digital, multicultural, and advertising industry trends
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
- Business Correspondence
- Business Development
- Creative Brief
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35fkqc
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.