Nesco Resources is looking for an Assembler in Goodyear, AZ, for 2nd Shift Monday through Friday - 5:00 PM to 4:30 AM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble interior/exterior door pans & doorframes, which includes blocking for hardware location such as hinges, latches, and sweeps as well as installing conduit and junction boxes for electrical components.
- Finish/complete door plugs, which include installing hinges, latches, windows, sweeps, magnetic gaskets and kick plates.
- Must have some experience with blueprints, as this position requires reading/interpretation of such, but willing to train right candidate.
- Perform & log quality checks to ensure accuracy of product.
- Must be fluent with tape measure @ 1/16” scale and use 25' tape measure.
- Use of variety of saw including table saws, chop saw, band saw, skill saw & jig saw. Nail/staple guns, cordless drills as well as other basic hand tools.
- Maintaining departmental housekeeping and 5S standards
GED or High School Diploma preferred
Less than one year of experience in construction or manufacturing
Basic ability to read and interpret blue prints
Basic math and reading comprehension skills
Ability to read a tape measure
Ability to read, speak, and understand English
Proven experience demonstrating safe and effective operation of required equipment
Must be able to stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of the work day
Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch
Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs along and over 50 lbs with assistance
Must be able to climb and balance
Must be able to use hands to reach, handle, and/or feel
Must be able to visually inspect products
Must have manual dexterity in hands for tool usage
Must be able to work in a non-temperature controlled environment
Must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Assemble Mechanical Part
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product