Responsible for providing the strategic direction and management of the planning, development and implementation of various projects and initiatives in support of department or division. Typically will manage the most complex, critical and highly visible projects at both the division and/or bank-wide level.Primary Responsibilities:
Supervisory/ Managerial Responsibilities:
- Manage the development and production of high-complexity departmental reports and spreadsheets to include but not limited to project or product strategy analysis, historical reporting, work flow analysis, and financial analysis.
- Perform complex analysis and judgment based work over a standard discipline or a range of disciplines to support business decisions.
- Perform highly complex data review, research, and/or reconciliation. Interpret results and present findings to influence strategic decisions within the department or division.
- Demonstrate a thorough and expert understanding of the business and its functions, processes and operations. Keep abreast of business and market trends that may affect the business/department.
- Take a lead role in setting policy or developing and overseeing the implementation of procedures or controls related to compliance requirements within the overall business processes.
- Define and participate in the achievement of short and long-term business objectives. May manage budget, P&L and other business reporting. Analyze variances and report to leadership. Make recommendations on variances and methods to increase efficiency, lower costs, etc. Implement recommendations upon management approval.
- Take a lead role in supporting departmental audits including user recerts, compliance testing.
- Manage and facilitate the planning, testing, and implementation of new projects, systems, products and regulatory changes impacting the department.
- Act as lead for departmental system support, coordinating with internal business partners, vendors and technology to address issues for the department. Functional system expertise through Division up to the Bank
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership to team members in order to achieve business results
Will manage a small team of direct reports (0-5 employees)Experience and Education Required:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years related business line experience,
OR in lieu of a degree.
A combined minimum of 9 years higher education and/or work experience.
A minimum of 1 year of leadership/supervisory experience