To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Front End Engineer
Eliassen Group • Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Front End Engineer:
- Develop defect-free, scalable, and secure code; participate in design/code reviews
- Implement cross-browser compatibility
- Design and develop pages, templates, and components to build user experience
- Resolve issues of performance, response time, capacity, and system limitations
- Develop and present prototypes to a large audience and key partners
- Come up with ideas that bring elegance and simplicity to UI/UX to complex design
Requirements of the Senior Front End Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of web development experience using Backbone framework, Angular, Angularjs, Nodejs, and Bootstrap
- At least 3 years of experience using Backbone Marionette, jQuery, and Gulp
- At least 3 years of experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong UI development skills with a strong portfolio; current on latest trends and emerging technologies in UI
- Working knowledge of GIT/SVN
- Effective and creative problem solver
- Excellent teamwork and coaching skills
Job ID: 309896
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!