Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Hiring Personal Care Attendants in New Mexico
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now hiring Personal Care Attendants (PCAs) to provide in-home healthcare services to help those who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities with your family and friends. Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
Ideal Candidates will have experience in the following, although we will consider training
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their homes
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. See our Careers page for more details about benefit eligibility.
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings account!)
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and coworkers
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Have the emotional and cognitive maturity to maintain a good working relationship with the client, client's family, and agency personnel
- Free from health problems that may be injurious to client, self, and coworkers and presents the required documents to indicate such
- Must have a 2-step TB skin test and submit proof to Human Resources
- Possess reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Neat, clean personal appearance
- Licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or agency requirements and in good repair
- Following the plan of care prepared by the supervising Registered Nurse based on the client's needs and encouraging clients to be as independent as possible while ensuring client confidentiality and client dignity.
- Assist clients with non-skilled personal care, including:
- Bathing, skin care, hair care, nail care, mouth care, shaving, dressing, feeding, ambulation, exercise, transfers, positioning, medication reminding, respiratory care, homemaking, and respite care.
- Perform routine housekeeping tasks, including:
- Light housekeeping, meal preparation, dishwashing, bed making, laundry, attending medical appointments, and shopping
- Follow emergency procedures in the event of any incident - report an accident, injury or significant change in the client's condition to the RN as soon and as safely possible
To learn more about this unique opportunity and about the community we serve, please apply today!
Please contact Kimberly Blythe at
x191 or at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Caregiver (PCA) - Espanola, NM
today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Case Management
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Flexible Spending Account