Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
New Home Sales
This position is responsible for selling Tim O'Brien Homes' (TOH) homes in a personalized and professional manner per an established budget, with a dedication to providing 100% customer satisfaction. Following our company's guiding 7 Core Values that inspire our daily work and underscore our steadfast commitment to our customers, vendor partners, the communities we build, and each other.
Open Model hours may vary based on a schedule set by the Director of Sales and/or the Division President, which include, but are not limited to, MBA Parade of Homes, MBA Spring Tour, and MBA Builder and Remodeling Expo.
- Participate as an active member of the Sales and Marketing Team, attending all team meetings and providing insight to Sales and Marketing Management on improving sales performance and customer satisfaction
- Meet quarterly and yearly sales goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for maintaining your status as an NHSP as agreed to by the Division President and the Director of Sales
- Follow the TOH Sales Process, maintaining a complete understanding of all contract documentation, financing process and options, and NHSP minimum standards as detailed in Sales Training conducted in the Sales Meetings
- Provide outstanding customer service at all stages of the construction process - from the sale, to close, to post-close interactions. Maintaining a customer satisfaction rating in the top 10%
- Develop and maintain a strong, strategic relationship with past customers and assure that you are effectively leveraging that opportunity towards obtaining customer referrals
- Strive to attain at least (20%) in referral sales for the calendar year
- Maintain knowledge of all current advertising and promotions. Work with the Director of Sales and Director of Marketing to continually develop new promotions to increase traffic and referrals
- Attend and host required pre-construction, pre-drywall, and pre-closing orientation meetings with the customers
- Actively participate in all company-related training programs and initiatives
- High achievement drive and the ability to work independently
- Coachability and commitment to self-improvement
- Ability to establish and nurture trust with Customers, Trade Partners, and Employees
- Flexibility and adaptability in dynamic market conditions
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and basic development drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), Blue beam/Revit Skills
- Must have a valid Real Estate License in the State of Wisconsin or be willing to obtain one within the first 60 days
$125,000 - $175,000 Annually - Commission Based + Bonus Opportunities
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award-winning, semi-custom single-family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.
- Autodesk Revit