To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH 44109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lead, Clerical Support (Cleveland)
Innovel • Cleveland, OH
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pay: $15/hr. with a $0.25 increase at 90 days and $1 increase at 1 year.
Hours: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Days: Mon-Thu, Fri-Sat with Thursdays and Sundays off
The Clerical Support Lead is responsible for ensuring the Home Delivery Quality Management System and all clerical activities are conducted in accordance with International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001, while working to provide efficient service to both internal and external customers.
* Supervises clerical associates with daily activities, and provides coaching and ongoing training for all clerical functions
* Facilitates communication to both internal and external customers, and responds to all phone requests and inquiries within the
designated time window
* Performs specific inventory control and expense control related processes
* Performs required processing of customer data based inquiries, both internal and external
* Performs specific data input
* Communicates issues related to the daily operations of the department and the unit
* Meets deadlines, productivity, and quality standards
* Assists other departments as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Ability to read, write, and speak English
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and stressful situations in a fast paced environment
* Ability to apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect Company and customer assets
* Ability to work in non-air conditioned environment (where applicable)
* Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
* Ability to be open to change, and to effectively implement change quickly
* Ability to work well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results
* Effective time management skills
* Detail oriented and organizational skills
* Ability to constantly lift, carry, push, or pull up to 10 lbs.; occasionally up to 20 lbs.
* Ability to constantly reach outward, handle and finger objects, sit, and type using a keyboard; and occasionally bend, squat, kneel,
twist, turn, reach above shoulder, stand, and walk
* Ability to drive an automatic vehicle
* Customer service and supervisory experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 18 years of age or older