To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Loan Officer Purchase team all leads provided
Freedom Mortgage • Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
The Senior Loan Advisor- Strategic Alliance is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Strategic Alliance Call Center. The Strategic Alliance Call Center is a high growth origination channel dedicated to aligning with Real Estate Brokerages (Realtors), Builders and affinity partners that are an arm’s length from the purchase transaction. Responsibilities include timely handling of both in-bound and out-bound leads, conducting initial pre-qualification phone screenings and preparing the loan application and necessary documentation. The Senior Loan Advisor will be part of the Strategic Alliance vertical with a mandate to deliver “A Best in Class Purchase Experience” for our strategic alliance customers. Due to the nature of strategic alliances as a high growth channel, career advancement into team lead/manager roles will be a strong possibility depending on performance and management acumen.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Assessing the borrower’s needs and delivering a high touch best in class customer experience (as measured by post close Customer Experience surveys).
- Being an active member (participating in focus groups, skip level meetings and other initiatives) of a high growth team dedicated to building and improving systems and processes to deliver on our Best in Class Purchase Experience promise.
- Delivering clear concise communications, acting as borrower advocate and assisting in the selection of the best loan product for the borrower’s needs.
- Provides guidance on the risks and benefits of the different programs available to the client. Explains and communicates the terms of each product and ensures that all of the required documents and disclosures are signed and returned in a timely manner.
- Analyzing applicant information to determine whether the client is likely to qualify for the desired loan program.
- Builds relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Is responsive to customer needs and expectations.
- Exhibits professionalism and takes pride in work when dealing with the customers.
- Utilizes Freedom Mortgage training materials, reference tools and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to both external customers and internal business partners.
- Ensures exceptional customer experience by overseeing the loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to customers and business partners.
- Oversees and ensures successful completion of all assigned Mortgage Loan Officer Training activities.
- Understands and complies with requirements of applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Adheres to shift requirements.
- Actively seeks to develop self to next level (Executive Loan Advisor).
- Has excellent communication skills and is clear and concise when speaking with customers.
- Continually meets and/or exceeds the Sales KPI’s set by Management for Productivity and QA.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities:This position has no supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Self-starter, goal oriented sales professionally who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service to our customers.
- Developing knowledge of the mortgage industry, products, lending practices, and regulatory guidelines
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills with ability to learn loan origination system and automated underwriting systems.
- Position Requirements:
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University preferred
- 3 or more years of mortgage sales experience as a Loan Officer in a direct to consumer setting
- Proven track record of exceptional performance
- Extensive knowledge of all mortgage products and experience selling broad range of mortgage products (Purchase, Conventional, and Gov’t)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have NMLS and SAFE, UST preferred.
- Must be actively licensed
Ability to read words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to comprehend and write simple instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Extensive contact with others and usually involves, several areas. Typically handles highly sensitive and/or confidential information.
Customer Service Relationships:
Anticipates customer needs and regularly motivates or influences others to deliver customer service excellence. May troubleshoot highly sensitive or confidential issues. Personally ensures problem resolution. Identifies barriers to effective customer service and sets customer service standards. Establishes a customer feedback system and holds self-accountable for customer service excellence within the department.
Tasks are multiple and focus more on single processes. Work is sometimes standardized and sometimes varied.
Independent Judgement/Problem Solving:
Performs tasks and duties under direct supervision, using well-defined policies and procedures. Work is reviewed by supervisor. Limited opportunity exists for exercising independent judgment and decision making. Refers most problems to supervisor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Americans with Disabilities Act:
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as employees are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans