As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Sales representative will successfully direct sales activities in a defined geographic area selling/wholesaling Voya's retirement/401K products in the Small-Mid Market.
- Develop and maintain sales programs for assigned territories, Southeast Georgia and all of South Carolina
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with key plan sponsor, brokers, consultants and third party administrators while developing and cultivating new business relationships
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans with innovative and creative ideas to increase sales
- Identify and understand needs of key decision makers and direct efforts to provide product enhancements and service
- Deliver presentations to key stakeholders including: prospects, financial professionals and industry leaders
- Manage, develop and motivate a wide variety of retirement plan distribution sources
- Leverage technology to implement and track sales and marketing plans
- Partners with other VOYA representatives to enhance awareness of full suite of VOYA capabilities.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years sales experience with the Retirement Plan/Investment industry, proven track record of sales success
- FINRA Series 6 and 63
- State Life and Health
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to lead
- Ability to travel
- Proven relationships/business acumen within Southeast Georgia and South Carolina
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about URL blocked - click to apply.
Complex Problem Solving