Title: React / Node Engineer
Company: This React Engineer / Node Engineer position is with a ecommerce / retail client of ours in their Portland, OR office! The client deeply cares about their employees, and you will have the chance to learn/work with some of the top professionals in your field.
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to large-sized complex projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years' experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
- 2+ years of Front End development experience
- Proficient with Chrome Developer Tools
Length: 6 Month C2H
Pay Rate: $70-90/hr
Interviews are being set up for the React Engineer / Node Engineer position in the client's Portland, OR office. To be considered for this position you must email your most updated CV and set up a time to speak with me as soon as possible.
If this React Engineer / Node Engineer position is not the right fit for you but you have a friend that fits the role, please do refer them.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ajax (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)