To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dunwoody, GA 30346
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Producer, Virtual Classrooms
XPO Logistics, Inc. • Dunwoody, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Logistics done differently.
Are you looking for a chance to build your career with a rapidly expanding global company? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. As the Learning & Development Virtual Classroom Producer, you will be responsible for defining standards and policies for virtual instructors in order to craft and deliver a creative and effective virtual learning classroom. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you grow and develop to a level that will exceed your expectations and help you reach your career goals.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Produce and support virtual classroom sessions with facilitators in the US and Europe
- Partner with XPO L&D teams and key business partners to develop and support top-notch virtual classroom facilitators and producers
- Facilitate virtual and classroom interactive learning events, train-the-trainer programs, etc. to develop the knowledge, skills and abilities of XPO employees
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to adjunct facilitators and producers across the enterprise
- Work with learning program managers and instructional designers to develop standards for virtual classroom and other modalities
- Handle training logistics and event coordination for large-scale deployment programs; partner with LMS administrators as needed
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of experience in facilitation, virtual classroom production or talent development related areas
- Knowledge and expertise managing and troubleshooting Adobe Connect virtual classroom technology
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and virtual classroom technologies
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master’s or other advanced degree
- Facilitator certification (ATD or equivalent), ATD Master Virtual Facilitator, ATD Training Certificate
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- 1 year of logistics or transportation experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish/French
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.