Apex Systems is recruiting a Maximo Data Entry Clerk for our client here in the Pittsburgh area. The Data Entry Clerk will provide administrative support to the Maximo Data Analyst that is responsible for key coordination and logistical support responsibilities in Maximo. Reporting to the Maximo Data Analyst, you will initially assist in the setup of the MMIS tool (Maximo) from a data capture role. This involves working with the Super User and Maximo support to ensure data captured from civil and installation teams is complete and accurate for the loading into Maximo.
- Manage the day to day work related to Maximo:
- Incident tracking and feedback
- Work Orders; Initiating, Updating the system with results.
- Reporting KPIs as requested by management.
- Dispositioning of paperwork for:
- Initial equipment (equipment, tools and spares) movement into stores.
- Coordinate with the field service staff
- Manage and oversee work orders
- Ensure project stays on timeline
- Communicate with other departments as needed
- Certificate in Office management, computer skills.
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
- IBM ® Maximo proficiency
- Familiarity with MRP systems (e.g. SAP), Asset Management experience considered an asse
- Excellent Computer Skills with competence in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to ramp up quickly on Maximo
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at