Investment firm located in Midtown, Manhattan is seeking to hire a Temp Administrative Assistant Floater to provide coverage to various roles within the company. This position will start ASAP, hybrid (Fridays remote). Hours vary based on assignment but typically 8am/8:30am-5:30pm or 9am - 6pm, availability for OT as needed.
- Anticipate and resolve potential scheduling / logistical conflicts with an appropriate sense of urgency and professionalism
- Prepare and process expense reports for ~15 bankers utilizing Workday Expense Reporting
- Maintain banker calendars and respond quickly/accurately to email correspondence
- Scheduling meetings for individual bankers, as well as team of bankers
- Book travel/transportation, conference rooms, hotel stays, and other logistics related to travel
- Ability to liaise frequently with other departments within the firm to coordinate conference calls, meetings as well as troubleshoot daily issues for team that is being supported
- Provide additional administrative support including copying, filing, scanning, printing, preparing materials for internal meetings, setting up video conferences, booking conference rooms, ordering food/drinks, etc.
- Support a wide variety of employees and departments depending on current assignment/placement
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects and perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years administrative experience in a corporate setting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong working rapport with employees at all levels of the firm
- Punctual, organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Sound judgment - knowing when to escalate an issue combined with a willingness to be flexible and pragmatic when appropriate
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant Floater
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant Floater.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
- Attention To Detail
- Event Management
- Microsoft Excel