As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Institutional Sales Vice President directs new institutional retirement plan sales activities in assigned area (Southern Region).
1. Directs Tax Exempt Markets Net New sales activities, primarily in government, healthcare and Private higher education institutions in assigned area. Area of focus: Southern, Midwest regions.
2. Works closely with core sales staff on increasing sales in the assigned area and in developing and maintaining relationships.
3. Develops and recommends sales plans for assigned area.
4. Recommends marketing and sales support initiatives to support and maximize sales efforts. May assist marketing and new business development staff in developing and launching new products.
5. Coordinates RFP responses and sales finals presentations for new business opportunities, as well as sees through into implementation stage
6. May participate on special projects contributing directly to sales efforts in such areas as product development, marketing and compensation.
7. May conduct sales promotions and product training meetings.
8. Participates in regional conferences and events to network with prospective decision makers
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
6-8 years or sales and/or marketing experience
Strong presentation skills
Strong problem solving skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In depth knowledge of financial products and services, preferably within institutional retirement services market
Series 6/63 preferred, or required within 90 days of hire
Salesforce.com or comparable CRM database experience a plus,
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about URL blocked - click to apply.