To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Parts Professional
Factory Motor Parts • Kansas City, MO
Posted 4 days ago
Do you have a passion for Customers and Cars?
Factory Motor Parts is looking for an experienced and customer focused Auto Parts Professional to join our Customer Service Team.
This position will talk with the customer to identify their needs, have excellent selling skills, and strengthen the overall relationship between Factory Motor Parts and the Customer.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Take customer orders over the phone
- Look up auto parts in our FMP parts catalog system
- Process customer orders with high degree of accuracy
- Trouble shoot and make recommendations to meet customer needs
- Maintain strong product knowledge of auto parts, warranties, promotions, and sales programs
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A qualified candidate will have previous automotive parts counter experience in either a retail store or other setting where finding the right part was an essential function of the job. Also Requires:
- 3 Years experience with Automotive Parts
- 1-2 years previous sales and customer service experience
- Ability to look up parts in parts cataloging systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in mechanics & ASE certification is a plus
Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of employment.
We are an EEOC/AA Employer.
An industry leader, FMP offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, + much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.