St Paul MN
Contract position with potential to convert
Provides support to Recruitment function by sourcing, screening applications, new employment paperwork processing, and ensuring smooth on boarding process.
Manage the day-to-day requirements of supporting Recruiter’s assigned requisitions to fill open positions with top talent.
- Utilizes tools and resources to ensure hiring of top talent
- Ensure accuracy in postings.
- Screen all candidates for qualifications, route per defined process schedule interviews and conduct reference checks.
- Answer applicant and manager questions promptly providing exceptional customer service. Escalate to Recruiter/Director as appropriate.
- Ensure that all employment forms are complete and accurate and entered within required timeframes
- Enters new hire information
- Hires new employees via HIRE
- Sends confirmation letter and instructions to new hires
- Enrolls new hire in NEW
- Processes new employee paperwork
- I-9, application signature, badge form.
- Gets release for criminal background check and conducts criminal background check
- OIG/EPLS audits for new hires
- *Provides administrative support
- Sends overview of employee benefits to applicants
- Back up support to reception area
- Assists applicants
- Updates disposition codes and sends applicant letters
- One year of Human Resources recruitment experience
- Three years Human Resources experience
List position requirements not described above (e.g., computer hardware/software, other office equipment, laboratory equipment, prior supervisor experience, etc.)
Computer skills and knowledge of HRMS and HIRE system preferred
- Associates Degree in Business, HR or related field. In lieu of degree, three years of experience in HR, one year or more of that in recruitment.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Human Resources Information System (Hris)