To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Smithtown, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Intern - Long Island
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages • Smithtown, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. A career that's led by your talents, skills and interests. Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an organization that is, customer-focused, team-driven and accountable. We know there is more than one way to succeed and we believe in creating unique opportunities for individuals ready to do their best work each and every day.
Our team is striving to be the best in class, truly innovative while working to create memories for both our employees and customers that will span a lifetime. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
Job Location : Long Island
In this Intern role one will shadow and function as an Account Manager. The Account Manager is the primary Coca-Cola contact between the large or small store managers or store owners and is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products within his or her sales territory existing customer base.
• Execute and close all sales calls.
• Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance.
• In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes.
• Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
• Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
• Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising.
• Bachelor’s Degree/3-4 Yrs. College - Univ. Degree preferred.
• 1+ years of general work experience.
• 1+ years previous sales experience preferred.
• Food/beverage industry experience is a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple customer accounts.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Proficient computer application skills.
• Ability to create and conduct sales presentations preferred.
• Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
• Must have a vehicle available to use for work daily.
Communications or Marketing Majors strongly preferred.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.