Exciting opportunity for a skilled Home Health Nurse with Medicare certified experience as a clinical manager and/or director of nursing.
At Interim HealthCare, we pride ourselves in being an industry leader: the First in Home Care™ and the First in HealthCare Staffing®. As the first nationwide home care company, we’ve put over 50 years of experience into our signature Standard of Care. Our approach is a deeply meaningful one that encompasses the whole individual – mind, body, and spirit – in addition to providing support to the entire family.
Interim HealthCare is seeking a Director of Healthcare Services to join our team. The DHCS candidate will be involved in the build of a new Home Healthcare Agency in north Broward county (Pompano Beach & Coral Springs), FL.
The Director of Healthcare Services will be participating in all aspects of the initial set-up of the office processes and licensing, and will be responsible for the clinical operation of the agency in accordance with applicable law and regulations and accepted standards of care, as well as Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Ensures that daily patient care and client services as well as related office activities are conducted in accordance with applicable law and regulation as well as Interim HealthCare performance standards.
- Ensures the respectful treatment of patients, clients and family members.
- Provides leadership to the staff in the compassionate care of the patient/ family unit.
- In partnership with the franchise owner, ensures recruitment and retention of qualified caregivers, and that these individuals are appropriately trained, supervised and evaluated to meet the needs of the population being served.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the quality of patient care or client services, formulating and implementing an action plan and evaluating results.
- Develops processes and executes training to successfully implement changes in patient care or client service practices.
- Implements pilot programs to support new business initiatives.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state of Florida.
- Five (5) years of home care experience as a Registered Nurse within the last seven (7) years.
- Three (3) years of home care experience managing caregivers within the last five (5) years.
If you want to make an impact in the Home Health space, we invite you to join our team!
- Retention Management