Kelly Services is proud to announce a Direct Hire Customer Service Specialist & Lending Professional role for a well established Retail company in their San Francisco, San Mateo, Oakland, and Santa Rosa stores.
It is important that you perform your job priorities by providing our customers with a professional and pleasant experience and becoming an important contributor to the financial health of the store. This includes being responsible for the achievement of individual sales and loan portfolio goals, helping to maintain a clean and visually appealing environment, ensuring excellence in all of your customer service opportunities and taking individual steps to protect all company assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Devote himself/herself to ensuring satisfaction to customers.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Follow lawful directions from Supervisors.
- Know and understand the Federal, State and local requirements which govern the company-s business.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Uphold the company-s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Take personal responsibility for checking work schedules and reporting to the proper store.
- He/she will promote and demonstrate a positive team spirit.
- Stay up-to-date with all company and store communications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures including attendance, personal conduct, dress code, employee discounts, lending rates, fees, etc.
- Professionally communicate and receive suggestions objectively and constructively.
- Ensure compliance in following lending guidelines.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as may be required.
- Revenue Generation:
- Team Working Relations
- Lending & Product Knowledge
- Storage & Merchandising
- Loss Prevention, Inventory Control, Compliance & Improvement
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: - Communicates clear, concise information to management. - Listens carefully and responds accordingly. - Knowledgeable and friendly to customers and Company staff.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: - Basic addition and subtraction. - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume; ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close no significant interference with night vision, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Correct visual acuity of 20/30 in both eyes; no marked red-green deficiency of color vision and no dimming of red objects.