Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Manager - Talent Management! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industryâs smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea â that talent is rising â and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Manager â Talent Management leads the Talent Management function for the North America region, aligning People & Culture business objectives with talent strategy. The position serves as business partner and coach to senior leadership. The Manager â Talent Management formulates partnerships across the People & Culture function and organization to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Strategically align Talent Management programs with Cieloâs objectives and employeesâ personal goals and growth aligned to Own Your Success.
- Execute global talent management strategy with global talent management counterparts.
- Support Cieloâs learning culture by identifying training needs for employees, teams and executive coaching opportunities.
- Ensure that People & Culture support is provided as appropriate to management and employees, identifying new opportunities where talent management can add value and maintain leading-edge knowledge of talent strategic issues.
- Engage with leaders to understand priorities and create a talent strategy to link these priorities and HR strategy.
- Lead Talent Review program to assess talent pipeline, work with leaders to understand future talent needs, and plans to develop talent strategy.
- Design and apply change management and organizational development strategies, influence and assist organizational change initiatives in support of business strategies.
- Understand and champion for employee needs, monitoring business decisions on people and advise senior leadership on Cielo's people culture.
- Effectively apply performance management to create a high-performance culture. Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues to create a positive, ethical and effective work environment.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provide guidance and input on team/business restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Provide strategic leadership, development, mentoring and coaching to the North America Talent Management team.
- Participate as an active member of the People & Culture Leadership team.
- Perform full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to: interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelorâs degree is required.
- 10+ yearsâ experience working in a fast-paced Human Resources environment with demonstrated successes. Experience in a broad spectrum of human resources areas is ideal.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP certification preferred.
Cielo is the worldâs leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cieloâs reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Bakerâs Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at Phone number blocked - click to apply or at Email blocked - click to apply