Title: Senior Engineer
Location: Allendale, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- This role is for a specific regulatory program related to the Asian Market (China).
- The engineer will be part of this focused team to analyze existing data, interpret new product performance or test requests, and develop solutions with current SMEs and team.
- This position will require Mechanical Engineering degree and established knowledge of Design Control for medical devices with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Application of engineering principles, CAD and root cause analysis are essential.
- Technical report writing and interpretation to meet ASTM or external standards.
- Ability to communicate directly with cross functional team members for product performance standards from Design History File and develop rationales/action items for new performance needs.
- Knowledge in regard to this topic or to fluently speak/read/write Chinese is strong benefit for role.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
Computer Aided Design
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB18630_148498
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.