To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sioux City, IA
- Ashlynn Evans
- Phone: 6052215148
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Validation Specialist $14/hr.
Aerotek • Sioux City, IA
Posted 1 month ago
- Perform quality audits for the retention and return of premium related to collateral protection insurance.
- Mixture of customer service over the phone and data entry work.
- Utilize websites and perform outbound calls to validate insurance status with customers.
- Identify and evaluate risk factors associated with premium loss.
- Create and perform QA audits to measure the effectiveness of the organization
- Ensure rules and regulations are followed to meet internal and client guidelines
- Create facilitate and maintain written procedures
- Identify and collect error patterns and gaps in processing or procedures
6 months in role where they had to be detail oriented (using a computer)
6 months of call center experience
GED or High School Diploma
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.