To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 2 months ago
The Worldwide Operations organization is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. We need someone who is bright and motivated, with a proven history of high performance, to support two Directors on our Cross Channel, Cross Category Marketing team in Seattle, Washington.
The most successful candidate will be an effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence, possess the ability to complete complex tasks and manage/track projects of varying scope with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turn-around, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. The candidate will be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, as well as a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and the ability to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously is imperative. A positive attitude and a good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment’s notice. This position will work closely with other Executive Assistants and Administrative Assistants throughout Amazon. The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of multiple complex calendars, meeting prioritization, and large scale meeting coordination
• Coordination and planning of domestic and international travel, including organizing trip agendas and local logistics
• Completing expense reports, and managing corporate card purchases; participation in budget planning and tracking as needed
• Managing other core administrative activities (space planning, new-hire onboarding, team morale events)
• Presentation/Meeting support, including assisting with procuring broadcast reels and AV support
• Processing special equipment orders for team
• Planning and coordinating team activities and events
• Tracking and helping to drive completion of key deliverables for team and executives, following up on outstanding items
• Having fun at work and helping others do the same
• 3+ years in an administrative role supporting senior management in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• Experience managing multiple calendars
• Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
• Experience with space planning
• A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
• Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
• Strong organizational and communication skills, team-orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to take on increased responsibilities as the position advances
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
• Sense of humor is highly valued
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation