Members of the MemorialCare Epic job family, work side by side with our end users to install the Epic software, help lead and manage workflow/software changes, and ultimately transform the way that MemorialCare provides healthcare. MemorialCare's Epic Team develops creative strategies to achieve common end goals while collaborating with our end users.
The Epic Business Systems Specialist, Sr. – Epic Prelude/Grand Central is considered a subject matter expert, involved with all phases of software deployment from design through implementation to post implementation problem solving. They independently provide an advanced level of operational and application build expertise with their focus geared more towards complex and overall large projects. They mentor peers and provide educational/informational sessions to improve workflows, troubleshooting or system design pertaining to the overall team as well as internal implementation processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive working knowledge of patient access workflows and other key areas of the healthcare business.
- Minimum 5 years' Epic build experience as a senior systems analyst, applications specialist or equivalent business experience in a leadership role, preferred.
- Good working knowledge and previous experience with business systems, PCs, collaborative computing tools, information management in healthcare, general information architectures, systems integration, laws, and regulations.
- Successful experiences owning, designing, and implementing process improvements.
- Experience leading successful projects using project management methodology.
- Experience in presenting to groups and leading meetings, preferred.
- Epic certification in Prelude, Grand Central.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Management OR equivalent work experience is desirable.
- Up to 2 days a week telecommuting after probationary period to those who qualify.
- Relocation Assistance available to those who qualify.
United States-California-Fountain ValleyPrimary Location: Schedule:
Process Improvements (Business)